God Is In Control
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God Is In Control

Aforum for Christians who want to meet other Christians. A place to share the word of God with each other. Also talk about family parenting, marriage Life, Encouragement, Cooking and much much more. So come come relax and Fellowship.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plaster of Parish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Praising (Admin)
Admin
Praising (Admin)

Plaster of Parish Empty
PostSubject: Plaster of Parish   Plaster of Parish Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:18 am

Plaster of Parish

A crumbling old church building needed remodeling, so, during his sermon, the preacher made an impassioned appeal looking directly at the richest man in town. At the end of the sermon, the rich man stood up and announced, "Pastor, I will contribute $1,000."

Just then, plaster fell from the ceiling and struck the rich man on the shoulder.

He promptly stood back up and shouted, "Pastor, I will increase my donation to $5,000."

Before he could sit back down, plaster fell on him again, and again he virtually screamed, "Pastor, I will double my last pledge."He sat down, and a larger chunk of plaster fell on his head.

He stood up once more and hollered, "Pastor, I will give $20,000!"

This prompted a deacon to shout, "Hit him again, Lord! Hit him again!"
Back to top Go down

Plaster of Parish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God Is In Control :: Announcements :: Fun, Fun, Fun :: Jokes and Funny Stories-
Jump to: