God is good (Ps. 119:68; 136:1).
God loves me (Rom. 8:38-39).
I am accepted in Christ (Eph. 1:6).
God is enough (Ps. 23:1).
God can be trusted (Is. 28:16).
God doesn’t make any mistakes (Is. 46:10).
• Everything that comes into my life has been “filtered through His
fingers of love.”
God’s grace is sufficient for me (2 Cor. 12:9).
The blood of Christ is sufficient to cover all my sin (1 John 1:7).
The cross of Christ is sufficient to conquer my sinful flesh (Rom. 6:6-7).
• I don’t have to sin (Rom. 6:14).
My past does not have to plague me (1 Cor. 6:9-11).
• My past failures can become stepping stones to greater victory and
• If I will let Him, God will cause everything that has happened to me to
work together for my good and for His glory.
God’s Word is sufficient to lead me, teach me, and heal me (Ps. 19:7; 107:20;
Through the power of His Holy Spirit, God will enable me to do anything that He
commands me to do (1 Thess. 5:24).
• There is no one that I cannot forgive (Mark 11:25).
• There is no one that I cannot love (Matt. 5:44).
• I can give thanks in all things (1 Thess. 5:1.
Forgiveness is a choice. I can forgive (Col. 3:13).
Contentment is a choice. I can be content (Heb. 13:5; Phil. 4:11).
I am responsible before God, for my behavior, responses, and choices (Ezek.
I will reap whatever I sow (Gal. 6:7-.
The pathway to true joy is to relinquish control (Luke 1:38; 1 Peter 5:7; Matt.
• of my life
• of my husband
• of my children
• of my circumstances
The greatest freedom I can experience is found through submission to Godordained
authority (Eph. 5:23).
• The husband is the head of the wife (Eph. 5:23).
• The wife is to reverence and submit to her husband (Eph. 5:22, 33).
• “The heart of the king is in the Lord’s hand . . .” (Prov. 21:1).
In the will of God, there is no higher, holier calling that to be a wife and mother
It is more important that I be holy, than that I be happy (Eph. 5:26-27).
Happiness is not a right.
God is more concerned about changing me and glorifying Himself, than about
solving my problems (Rom. 8:29).
It is impossible to be holy, without suffering.
• Suffering is the #1 tool in the hand of God to conform me to the image
of Jesus (1 Peter 5:10).
My suffering will not last forever (2 Cor. 4:17-18; Ps. 30:5).
“It’s not about me; it’s all about Him!” (Col. 1:16-1.
“If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you
shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.”