God Is In Control
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God Is In Control

Aforum for Christians who want to meet other Christians. A place to share the word of God with each other. Also talk about family parenting, marriage Life, Encouragement, Cooking and much much more. So come come relax and Fellowship.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bible Says Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peace

peace

The Bible Says Page Empty
PostSubject: The Bible Says Page   The Bible Says Page Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:20 pm

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
(2nd Timothy 3:16 - 17)

Jesus says “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28 - 30)

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God so that you can know Him. The Holy Bible is God's written communication to man. It is the standard by which we can judge truth and error. Ultimately the Bible reveals Jesus Christ in so many ways. Discover how much God Loves you and His plan for your life through the Bible topics listed below.
Back to top Go down
peace

peace

PostSubject: The Bible Say   The Bible Says Page Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:29 pm

Encouraging Promises

God Gives Life

(Genesis 2:7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

(Deuteronomy 30:19-20) "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; {20} "that you may love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that you may dwell in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them."

(Psalms 16:11) You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

(Psalms 27:1) The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

(Psalms 36:5-9) Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. {6} Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep; O LORD, You preserve man and beast. {7} How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. {8} They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. {9} For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.

(Psalms 91:14-16) "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. {15} He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."

(Psalms 103:1-5) Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, {5} Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

(Psalms 119:48-50) My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, Which I love, And I will meditate on Your statutes. {49} Remember the word to Your servant, Upon which You have caused me to hope. {50} This is my comfort in my affliction, For Your word has given me life.

(Psalms 119:92-93) Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction. {93} I will never forget Your precepts, For by them You have given me life.

(Proverbs 3:1-2) My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; {2} For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you.

(Proverbs 4:20-23) My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. {23} Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

(Proverbs 9:10-11) "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. {11} For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.

(Proverbs 12:28) In the way of righteousness is life, And in its pathway there is no death.

(Matthew 7:13-14) "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. {14} "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

(Matthew 10:37-39) "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. {38} "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. {39} "He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

(Luke 1:74-75) To grant us that we, Being delivered from the hand of our enemies, Might serve Him without fear, {75} In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.

(Luke 9:23-25) Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. {24} "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. {25} "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost?

(John 1:1-4) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. {2} He was in the beginning with God. {3} All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. {4} In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

(John 3:14-17) "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, {15} "that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. {16} "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. {17} "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

(John 3:35-36) "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. {36} "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

(John 4:13-14) Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, {14} "but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."

(John 5:21-27) "For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. {22} "For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, {23} "that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. {24} "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. {25} "Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. {26} "For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, {27} "and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
Back to top Go down
peace

peace

PostSubject: The Bible Says   The Bible Says Page Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:30 pm

(John 6:27) "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."

(John 6:32-35) Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. {33} "For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." {34} Then they said to Him, "Lord, give us this bread always." {35} And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

(John 6:39-40) "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. {40} "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."

(John 6:47-48) "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. {48} "I am the bread of life.

(John 6:50-51) "This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. {51} "I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world."

(John 6:63) "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

(John 8:12) Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

(John 10:9-10) "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. {10} "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

(John 10:27-30) "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. {28} "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. {29} "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. {30} "I and My Father are one."

(John 11:25-27) Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. {26} "And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?" {27} She said to Him, "Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world."

(John 12:25-26) "He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. {26} "If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

(John 14:6-7) Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. {7} "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

(John 17:3) "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

(Acts 2:25-28) "For David says concerning Him: 'I foresaw the LORD always before my face, For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken. {26} Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope. {27} For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. {28} You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence.'

(Acts 13:47-48) "For so the Lord has commanded us: 'I have set you as a light to the Gentiles, That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.'" {48} Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

(Acts 17:24-25) "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. {25} "Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.

(Romans 5:20-21) Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, {21} so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(Romans 6:4-11) Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. {5} For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, {6} knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. {7} For he who has died has been freed from sin. {8} Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, {9} knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. {10} For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. {11} Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(Romans 6:22-23) But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. {23} For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(Romans 8:5-6) For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. {6} For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

(Romans 8:9-11) But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. {10} And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. {11} But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

(2 Corinthians 4:11) For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus' sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.

(Galatians 2:20) "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

(Galatians 6:7-Cool Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. {8} For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

(Colossians 3:1-4) If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. {2} Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. {3} For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. {4} When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

(2 Peter 1:2-3) Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, {3} as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,

(1 John 2:25) And this is the promise that He has promised us; eternal life.

(1 John 5:11-13) And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. {12} He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. {13} These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

(1 John 5:20) And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

(Revelation 2:7) "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."'

(Revelation 3:5) "He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

(Revelation 21:5-7) Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful." {6} And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. {7} "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

(Revelation 22:14) Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

(Revelation 22:16-17) "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star." {17} And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Genesis 2:7; Deuteronomy 30:19-20; Psalms 16:11; Psalms 27:1; Psalms 36:5-9; Psalms 91:14-16; Psalms 103:1-5; Psalms 119:48-50; Psalms 119:92-93; Proverbs 3:1-2; Proverbs 4:20-23; Proverbs 9:10-11; Proverbs 12:28; Matthew 7:13-14; Matthew 10:37-39; Luke 1:74-75; Luke 9:23-25; John 1:1-4; John 3:14-17; John 3:35-36; John 4:13-14; John 5:21-27; John 6:27; John 6:32-35; John 6:39-40; John 6:47-48; John 6:50-51; John 6:63; John 8:12; John 10:9-10; John 10:27-30; John 11:25-27; John 12:25-26; John 14:6-7; John 17:3; Acts 2:25-28; Acts 13:47-48; Acts 17:24-25; Romans 5:20-21; Romans 6:4-11; Romans 6:22-23; Romans 8:5-6; Romans 8:9-11; 2 Corinthians 4:11; Galatians 2:20; Galatians 6:7-8; Colossians 3:1-4; 2 Peter 1:2-3; 1 John 2:25; 1 John 5:11-13; 1 John 5:20; Revelation 2:7; Revelation 3:5; Revelation 21:5-7; Revelation 22:14; Revelation 22:16-17
Back to top Go down
peace

peace

PostSubject: The Bible Says   The Bible Says Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:26 pm

FAMILY SALVATION

(Genesis 6:18 NIV) But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark--you and your sons and your wife and your sons' wives with you.

(Exodus 12:26-27 NIV) And when your children ask you, 'What does this ceremony mean to you?' {27} then tell them, 'It is the Passover sacrifice to the LORD, who passed over the houses of the Israelites in Egypt and spared our homes when he struck down the Egyptians.'" Then the people bowed down and worshiped.

(Deuteronomy 4:37-39 NIV) Because he loved your forefathers and chose their descendants after them, he brought you out of Egypt by his Presence and his great strength, {38} to drive out before you nations greater and stronger than you and to bring you into their land to give it to you for your inheritance, as it is today. {39} Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

(Deuteronomy 6:6-7 NIV) These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. {7} Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

(Deuteronomy 12:28 NIV) Be careful to obey all these regulations I am giving you, so that it may always go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is good and right in the eyes of the LORD your God.

(Job 1:4-5 NIV) His sons used to take turns holding feasts in their homes, and they would invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them. {5} When a period of feasting had run its course, Job would send and have them purified. Early in the morning he would sacrifice a burnt offering for each of them, thinking, "Perhaps my children have sinned and cursed God in their hearts." This was Job's regular custom.

(Psalms 103:17 NIV) But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children--

(Psalms 112:1-2 NIV) Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands. {2} His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.

(Proverbs 20:7 NIV) The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him.

(Proverbs 22:6 NIV) Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

(Isaiah 44:3 NIV) For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.

(Isaiah 49:25 NIV) But this is what the LORD says: "Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.

(Isaiah 54:13-14 NIV) All your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be your children's peace. {14} In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you.

(Isaiah 65:22-24 NIV) No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of my people; my chosen ones will long enjoy the works of their hands. {23} They will not toil in vain or bear children doomed to misfortune; for they will be a people blessed by the LORD, they and their descendants with them. {24} Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
Back to top Go down
peace

peace

PostSubject: The Bible Says   The Bible Says Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:27 pm

Jeremiah 30:20-22 NIV) Their children will be as in days of old, and their community will be established before me; I will punish all who oppress them. {21} Their leader will be one of their own; their ruler will arise from among them. I will bring him near and he will come close to me, for who is he who will devote himself to be close to me?' declares the LORD. {22} "'So you will be my people, and I will be your God.'"

(Jeremiah 31:16-17 NIV) This is what the LORD says: "Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded," declares the LORD. "They will return from the land of the enemy. {17} So there is hope for your future," declares the LORD. "Your children will return to their own land.

(Jeremiah 32:38-41 NIV) They will be my people, and I will be their God. {39} I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them. {40} I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me. {41} I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.

(Joel 2:28 NIV) 'And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

(Malachi 4:6 NIV) He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

(Acts 2:38-39 NIV) Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. {39} The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our God will call."

(Acts 16:31 NIV) They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household."

(1 Corinthians 7:14 NIV) For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

(Ephesians 6:4 NIV) Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Back to top Go down
peace

peace

PostSubject: The Bible Says   The Bible Says Page Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:05 pm

God Restores People

Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings." I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners. 'Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart. "I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near," Says the LORD, "And I will heal him." "Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God.

(2 Samuel 14:14 NKJV) "For we will surely die and become like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again. Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

(Job 33:26 NKJV) He shall pray to God, and He will delight in him, He shall see His face with joy, For He restores to man His righteousness.

(Psalms 23:1-3 NKJV) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. {2} He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. {3} He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.

(Psalms 51:10-13 NKJV) Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. {11} Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. {12} Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit. {13} Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, And sinners shall be converted to You.

(Psalms 107:15-22 NKJV) Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! {16} For He has broken the gates of bronze, And cut the bars of iron in two. {17} Fools, because of their transgression, And because of their iniquities, were afflicted. {18} Their soul abhorred all manner of food, And they drew near to the gates of death. {19} Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, And He saved them out of their distresses. {20} He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. {21} Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! {22} Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, And declare His works with rejoicing.

(Isaiah 1:16-18 NKJV) "Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, {17} Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow. {18} "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.

(Isaiah 38:16-17 NKJV) O LORD, by these things men live; And in all these things is the life of my spirit; So You will restore me and make me live. {17} Indeed it was for my own peace That I had great bitterness; But You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption, For You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

(Isaiah 57:17-19 NKJV) For the iniquity of his covetousness I was angry and struck him; I hid and was angry, And he went on backsliding in the way of his heart. {18} I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners. {19} "I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near," Says the LORD, "And I will heal him."

(Jeremiah 3:22 NKJV) "Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings." "Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God.

(Jeremiah 24:7 NKJV) 'Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

(Jeremiah 30:16-17 NKJV) 'Therefore all those who devour you shall be devoured; And all your adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; Those who plunder you shall become plunder, And all who prey upon you I will make a prey. {17} For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."'

(Jeremiah 31:16-18 NKJV) Thus says the LORD: "Refrain your voice from weeping, And your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says the LORD, And they shall come back from the land of the enemy. {17} There is hope in your future, says the LORD, That your children shall come back to their own border. {18} "I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself: 'You have chastised me, and I was chastised, Like an untrained bull; Restore me, and I will return, For You are the LORD my God.

(Lamentations 5:21 NKJV) Turn us back to You, O LORD, and we will be restored; Renew our days as of old,

(Hosea 5:15 NKJV) I will return again to My place Till they acknowledge their offense. Then they will seek My face; In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me."

(Hosea 6:1-3 NKJV) Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. {2} After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. {3} Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the LORD. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, Like the latter and former rain to the earth.

(Joel 2:25-26 NKJV) "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. {26} You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame.

(Micah 7:18-19 NKJV) Who is a God like You, Pardoning iniquity And passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in mercy. {19} He will again have compassion on us, And will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins Into the depths of the sea.

(Matthew 18:11-13 NKJV) "For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost. {12} "What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? {13} "And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray.

(Matthew 18:21-22 NKJV) Then Peter came to Him and said, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" {22} Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

(Luke 15:4-6 NKJV) "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? {5} "And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. {6} "And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'

(Acts 3:19-21 NKJV) "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, {20} "and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, {21} "whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

(Galatians 6:1-3 NKJV) Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. {2} Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. {3} For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

(James 4:8 NKJV) Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

(1 John 1:8-10 NKJV) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. {9} If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. {10} If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

(1 John 2:1-2 NKJV) My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. {2} And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible Says Page   The Bible Says Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible Says Page
Page 1 of 1