God Is In Control
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God Is In Control

Aforum for Christians who want to meet other Christians. A place to share the word of God with each other. Also talk about family parenting, marriage Life, Encouragement, Cooking and much much more. So come come relax and Fellowship.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From Ohio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Praising (Admin)
Admin
Praising (Admin)

Hello From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Ohio   Hello From Ohio Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:44 am

Hello I'm a wife of a very handsome wonderful man who I adore and I'm sooooo In love with him. God truly blessed me with the man of my dreams. I'm so Thankful ! He has also blessed me with three handsome boys ages 14, 10 and 3. My life is perfect. With God in the center of my marriage and raising our boys how could life not be perfect!!!

I just start back up selling Avon again! I loved doing it. So started back up again. Looking for new customers. Even though we may not live close you can go to my site and order from there. I love there Skin Care products. Im big on taking care of my skin, I think it can keep us looking young and our skin fresh looking. Plus Avon supports Breast Cancer, and sends profits on certian items to help with that. Plus they have so much more even stuff for the kids and hubby.At GREAT PRICES! So visit my site and click shop and enjoy!!!

I started this board because I enjoy sharing the word of God and meeting others who also have a great love for God. This is a safe place to be yourself and meet good Christian people who want to fellowship.

God Bless
Praising (Admin)
Back to top Go down
ISing4Him

ISing4Him

Hello From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for the invite, this is a wonderful forum... :D   Hello From Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:31 am

Thank you for inviting me to join this wonderful forum. Smile
You are doing a awesome job putting it all together... Very Happy
I already feel blessed with all the encouraging words you've shared through this forum.
I look forward to sharing wonderful things of Lord with everyone who joins.
May the Lord continue to bless you & your precious family in a mighty way.... Smile

In Christ Love~
Back to top Go down

Hello From Ohio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God Is In Control :: Announcements :: Welcome Area and Lobby :: Welcome Newbies-
Jump to: