God Is In Control
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God Is In Control

Aforum for Christians who want to meet other Christians. A place to share the word of God with each other. Also talk about family parenting, marriage Life, Encouragement, Cooking and much much more. So come come relax and Fellowship.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Billy Graham Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
christlovesu2

New Billy Graham Movie Empty
PostSubject: New Billy Graham Movie   New Billy Graham Movie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 am

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the new Billy Graham movie coming out in October?

I heard it was supposed to be pretty good...
Back to top Go down
christlovesu2

New Billy Graham Movie Empty
PostSubject: Loved it!   New Billy Graham Movie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm

Just wondering if anyone has seen this movie yet?

At first I was skeptical about how good the movie was going to be, then after the first minute I couldn't help but keep my eyes stuck on the screen. It was so great being able to see how a man, like Billy Graham, who had such an amazing influence on my life, spent his early years struggling with the same thing that I sometimes do, It really gave me hope for the future. Also, I thought that this was the most concise salvation message I have ever seen in a film. Take an unsaved friend to see this movie whenever you go. I've never heard the message of the Good News of Christ presented more clearly in a film from Hollywood. Overall, I would love to see this movie over and over and am planning on taking my youth group with me this week.
Back to top Go down

New Billy Graham Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God Is In Control :: Announcements :: Extra Extra Read All About It!! :: Media News-
Jump to: